- Para Gliding
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Bungee Jumping
- Mountain Biking
Basic Camp Rules
- No Running in camp
- Always wear footwear
- No foods (snacks, candy) in the tent
- No Lighters in the tent
- Always use buddy system, never leave the camp alone
- Pets are not allowed in all camp sites
- Alcohol and Trenching is prohibited
- No firewood allowed in some campsites.
- A Tent and a sleeping bag
- A pot, pan, dishes, utensils, and fire-starting materials (waterproof matches or lighter)
- Plan and shop for your meals
- A utility knife and a long rope
- Don’t forget the night time snacks
- Take Plenty of water
- Take Plenty of clothing and extra shoes
- Keep first-aid kit, Sunscreen and Hand sanitizer with you.
- Visit the nature and teach them about safety
- Teach outdoor skills and activities.
- Collecting firewood, filling water containers, hammering in tent stacks, camp cooking etc are fun for kids.
- Take an evening walk and go fishing at a local pond
World wide Upcoming Events